Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Certified Substance Abuse Counselors (CSAC) to join our team at our Leesburg Treatment Services location in Leesburg, VA.
About the Position:
Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program including family and group therapy.
- Assess the counseling needs of the client
- Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
- Obtain previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
- Providing the substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan.
- Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
- Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
- Facilitate family therapy as assigned
- Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling from an accredited college.
- Must be licensed or certified as a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC).
- 3 years experience in substance abuse and/or related field
To apply for the position, please click here.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.