Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Counselors to join our team at our Delaware Valley Medical location in Pennsauken, NJ.
About the Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to offer comprehensive psycho-social therapy directed towards addressing the causes and effects of addiction in all aspects of patient lives.
- Assess needs of the patient for counseling and level of care.
- Facilitate individual, group, and/or family therapy as determined by patient needs and in accordance with state regulations.
- Conduct intakes on new patients, which include obtaining previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files on each patient per Federal, State, and PTC requirements, which includes documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
- Co-ordinate care between treatment providers, including physicians and MH agencies, and any other relevant treatment provider as needed.
- Master’s Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency,psychology, social work, counseling, nursing(with a clinical specialty in the human services) or other related field;
- Or, Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency,psychology, social work, counseling, nursing(with a clinical specialty in the human services) or other related field and 1 year of clinical experience;
- Or, An AssociateDegree from an accredited college with amajor in chemical
dependency, psychology, social work, counseling,nursing (with a clinical
specialty in the human services) or otherrelated field and 2 years of clinical
To apply for the position, please click here.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.