|at Recovery Works-Georgetown|
Registered Nurse (RN) will administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
· Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
· One (1) or more years clinical experience preferred
· Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Kentucky, or a valid compact state nurse license
· Current CPR Certification