|at Recovery Works- Elizabethtown|
Clerical / Service
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team at our Recovery Works location in Elizabethtown, KY.
About the Position:
Function: Perform all secretarial, clerical aspects and utilization review of the program.
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Shall be responsible for assisting all staff with filing client paperwork.
- Shall be responsible for all typing functions.
- Shall be responsible for daily phone coverage functions.
- Shall be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail functions.
- Shall manage and maintain all forms.
- Shall attend and participate in all meetings as required.
- Shall comply with all policies and applicable procedures.
- Shall supervise clients in waiting area.
- Shall coordinate appointments for clients and staff.
- Shall communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility.
- Shall maintain a filing system.
- Shall operate various office machines including copiers, faxes, computers, and calculator.
Shall maintain professional, cooperative and effective liaison activities with staff and other agencies and community groups.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Experience working in an office setting.