|at Recovery Works- Elizabethtown|
Clerical / Service
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a Nursing Assistant to join our team in Elizabethtown, KY.
Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort. Adhere to instructions issued by the Director of Nursing and/or Physician. Provide maximum resident care services within limits defined by delegated tasks.
1. Assist Director of Nursing and/or Physician by performing administrative duties and handling basic medical tasks.
2. Assist RN/LPN with all new admissions to include:
a. Daily Doctor’s list
b. Labs for review by physician
d. Appointments for history & physicals
e. Pharmacy problems and ordering
f. Renewing of medications
g. Search and shower
i. Collection of specimens
j. Dispense medication to residents (Candidates with CMM/MTC Only)
3. Assist physician when making rounds; obtain each client medical records to be available for doctor.
4. Answering of phones.
5. Monitor clients for diversion during medication administration.
6. Assist clients with self-administration of medications and PRNs.
7. Assist with nursing groups, recovery groups.
8. Accompany and/or transport for medication administration or internal MD appointments.
9. Collection of urine and other specimens for instant drug testing, pregnancy testing or any other test requested by MD.
10. Maintaining medical equipment, greeting patients, filing, scanning and attaching of all medical records and correspondence, typing of letters.
11. Responsible for keeping medical records up to date and handling insurance forms and pre-authorization forms.
12. Arrange for laboratory tests and all outside appointments.
13. Prepare laboratory slips for lab tests and arrange ultrasound and x-rays appointments.
14. Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
Education and Training Requirements
1) High School diploma
2) Certified Nurse’s Aide or Medical Assistant Certificate (Preference to candidates possessing a Medication Technician Certificate or Certification in Medication Management)
3) Computer skills
4) Minimum of 1 year experience; Experience in a substance/psychiatric setting, preferred
Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.