Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in seven states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Indiana, and Minnesota) with additional sites under development in Ohio.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Clinical Call Center Supervisor to join our team at our Corporate location in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and feedback to care coordinator staff.
- Assist in the receiving and processing of inbound inquiries from phone, email, and chat.
- Assist care coordinators with potential patients treatment needs, locating facility and level of care that coincide with patient’s clinical and medical needs.
- Coordinate with our local facility admissions, clinical, and management staff as needed for patient admissions and general inquiries.
- Monitor and maintain tracking of potential admissions to Pinnacle Treatment Center facilities.
- Understands patient’s insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Determine patient’s insurance eligibility and benefits, assessing viable options for treatment within Pinnacle Treatment Centers.
- Train and coordinate new hires through the education process.
- Leverage prior experience to improve current process(s).
- Review care coordinators work, providing feedback and coaching when necessary.
- Works with Pinnacle Treatment Centers to locate available beds and schedule admissions.
- Coordinates admissions schedules and sets up patients transportations as needed.
- Work with Call Center Director to coordinate and implement strategies that motivate and incentivize care coordinators.
- Assist in managing schedules for 24X7 Contact Center.
- Perform quality assurance checks and monitor metrics to assure Contact Center SLAs are met.
- Perform care coordinator responsibilities if and when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in substance abuse/mental health field.
- Call Center background.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience supervising and providing feedback to employees.
- Experience using electronic health records (EHR).
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of call routing telephony platforms.
To apply for the position, please click here.