|at Recovery Works- South Shore|
|Location||South Shore, KY|
Clerical / Service
The Clinical Coordinator shall be responsible for the direction, provision and quality of substance abuse counseling services. The position demands the ability to motivate and prepare patients for the treatment process. The position requires strong written and verbal communication skills to assure high-quality documentation at the time on admission to secure highest needed level of care and length of stay to meet patient needs. The position requires working independently and under minimal supervision with strong communication skills to address progress and or concerns with the Executive Director, Administrator, CEO, and committees.
1) Assures compliance of the clinical program with CARF, Medicaid, and all state, federal, local, and governing body policies. Assists in all surveys and inspections
2) Completes initial assessment/biopsychosocial and treatment plans for persons admitting into the inpatient facility
3) Evaluates the clinical needs of each patient and develops long-term individualized discharge planning
4) Support Clinical Director and counselors by conducting orientation and other groups with patients
5) Supports sober living program by assisting in individual sessions
6) Assigns cases to counselors and ensures proper distribution of caseloads.
7) Supports and assist UR functions as needed
8) Insures timely and complete documentation of treatment services through regular review of records and reports finding to Clinical Director and Executive Director
9) Conducts appropriate screening for admissions, orientations and discharges. Assist in facilitating admits, bed availability, certification for insurance benefits, discharges and continuing care programming provides for clinical quality control on a case-by-case basis for the area of responsibility.
10) Assist the Executive Director/Clinical Director, when necessary in the monitoring of program services. Monitor all clinical program areas on a regular basis and assist with issues/concerns and interact with residents.
11) Follows up with discharged patients/AMA for aftercare follow-up, alumni activities and outcome data.
12) Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
13) Maintain a positive working relationship with the medical profession, referral sources, EAPs and other health related facilities and organizations through formal working and transfer agreements.
14) Performs other duties as assigned
Office space, located within the treatment facility, is provided along with any office supplies needed to perform the previously described talks and responsibilities
Minimum Training and Experience
Licensed in Kentucky as LPC,LCSW,LPCC, LISW
Professional experience in a recognized professional alcoholism treatment program. This experience must include group and individual counseling treatment planning, and case management.