Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in seven states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Indiana, and Minnesota) with additional sites under development in Ohio.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Supervisor to join our team at our Leesburg Treatment Sevices location in Leesburg, VA.
Job Summary: Supervises, manages and provides leadership for all clinical staff members as
well as the overall clinical operations of the program.
1. Meet regularly with counselors on an individual basis for case review
2. Assist/direct clinical meetings/case conferences with all clinical staff
3. Assist with staff meeting
4. Ongoing chart reviews to ensure compliance with Federal/State requirements
5. Intakes on new patients/supervision of other clinical staff completing intakes.
6. Participation/leadership in treatment team meetings as well as grievance and appeals
7. Assignment of clients to counselors
8. Provide counseling hours to clients, individual or group, per Federal/State requirements
9. Maintain and provide supervision on all program, state and federal paperwork re: client
10. Provide training, consultation and direction in dealing with difficult clients.
11. Attend all required management and supervision meetings
12. Manage any personnel issues with regards to clinical staff
13. Interview for the hiring of new clinical staff members and conduct/supervise training
efforts of all new clinical staff.
14. Conduct annual performance reviews and manage disciplinary processes with all clinical
15. Utilize the computer and related software for the daily functions of the position as
16. Interpretation of policies and procedures to be able to provide supervision in all clinical
matters to staff and patients.
17. Assist the Director as needed in the areas of state and CARF inspections, staffing
meetings, concerns and other areas as needed.
18. Participate in ongoing training per program/State/Federal requirements
19. Provide assistance in ongoing in-house training requirements
20. Perform other functions related to the position as required
Licensed (LPC or LCSW) or certified by the applicable Virginia health regulatory board or by a nationally recognized certification board or eligible for this license or certification with relevant training, experience, or both, in the treatment of individuals with opioid addiction
To apply, click here