|at Davies Treatment Services|
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join our team in Owensboro, KY.
To administer, direct and coordinate all clinical activities of the program including community services. Assist and be responsible for all staff in the performance of their clinical duties. Ensure staff compliance with policies and procedures for quality care.
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission
- Shall oversee clinical skills planning including the setting of short and long term goals for the clinical program, safety of staff and clients, physical plant, record maintenance and effective therapeutic treatment of clients.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the clinical program.
- Shall be responsible for initiating and maintaining cooperative and effective community program relations. Shall perform public relation activities on a regular basis that include recruitment of volunteers, speaking to community groups regarding the program.
- Shall interpret policy and procedures to staff and clients as needed to ensure their compliance with state and federal regulations, as well as accrediting agencies.
- Shall work with Executive and Regional Director in supervising clinical skills of staff.
- Shall ensure the protection of client’ and staff rights.
- Shall keep the Directors informed of status of program and client’s needs which includes treatment of clients, assessment of staff functioning to include staffing pattern, needs, concerns, morale, and condition of physical plant on a monthly basis.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of clinical skills policies and procedures as needed.
- Will review all client’s case records to ensure proper documentation and forms
(Signatures and dates) are included and are up to date.
- Shall perform other duties assigned by the Executive and Regional Director.
- Shall assist in staff development and training activities including the clinical orientation of new employees.
- Shall maintain current and accurate documentation of all case records.
- Shall serve as a supervisory staff.
- Shall assist in coordinating and maintaining all necessary documentation for annual audits.
- Shall monitor program compliance with all health and safety standards.
Minimum Qualifications: CADC with 12 hours of specialized training in clinical supervision, or LCSW, CSW, CPC, LMFT, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, RN,MD with 80 hours of A&D Training, plus 4000 work hours in A&D, including 12 hours of specialized training and assessed competence in the role of Clinical Service Supervisor.