|at Endeavor House North|
Professional / Administrative
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Clinicians to join our team at our Endeavor House location in Kearny, NJ.
About Endeavor House:
Endeavor House North is home to our medically supervised Detox unit, short-term residential rehabilitation program and the Intensive Outpatient Program. The facility it housed in the former West Hudson Hospital.
The inpatient facilities feature semi-private rooms, a dining room, recreation areas, a variety of group meeting rooms, medical facilities and clinical offices.
Clinical – Primary responsibility includes providing substance abuse counseling for assigned clients including individual, family and group therapy.
- Interface with the director and other program staff in decision-making process involving clients to include attending all clinical meetings.
- Assess the counseling needs of the client
- Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
- Obtain previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
- Providing the substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan.
- Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Maintain client caseload (including all case management and utilization review updates). Treatment planning duties and clinical charting as required.
- Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
- Reassessment of the client and revision of the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan.
- Facilitate family therapy as assigned
- Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling.
- Licensure as a Drug/and or Alcohol Counselor, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy; or application is in process.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.