Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Cook to join our team at our Endeavor House location in Keyport, NJ.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain quality and quantity of food served.
- Oversee meals according to planned menus and specific diets.
- Meet meal schedules.
- Use approved substitutions and documenting same.
- Maintain food and supply stock levels to meet at least two week needs.
- Keep accurate and current records.
- Knowledge of HACCP regulations.
- Oversee department in order to comply with established sanitary standards and personal hygiene and health standards for personnel care, use of supplies and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Administrator or Food Service Manager.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school graduate
- High degree of personal cleanliness and hygiene
- Good physical and mental health
- Sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of Infection Control Procedures
To apply for the position, please click here.