We are Recovery Works, a 32-bed Residential Treatment Center located in Cambridge, City Indiana. We are a part of Pinnacle Treatment Centers. We are seeking an experienced cook/ housekeeper to work weekends.
The Cook is a part of a team and is responsible for at least three (3) meal preparations a day, several days a week including some weekends for a staff of up to 32 residents and staff. They are to plan and coordinate meals in accordance with the dietician approved menus that are made available and document all necessary information for record keeping. They are expected to clean the kitchen and share the responsivities above with our other fulltime cook.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities both inpatient and residential, in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia,Michigan, Minnesota and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient,medication assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
- High School Graduate or equivalent, previous cooking and housekeeping experience in hospitality, healthcare or residential services preferred
- Prior healthcare experience helpful
- High school diploma/or GED
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Perform skilled housekeeping, laundry and linen services which encompasses of patient and medical care areas, bathrooms, office and common areas.
- Participate in housekeeping services including cleaning, mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing the floors and other surfaces.
- Ensures common areas including group rooms, lobby, waiting areas are sanitary, clean and free of debris.
- Ensures restrooms are sanitized, cleaned and stocked on a regular basis.
- Inventories supplies necessary for the day-to-day operations.
- Daily mopping, dusting, window washing, vacuuming and infection control.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
1. Prepare nutritional meals by following the dietitian-approved menus provided.
2. Maintain the temperatures of all cooling units on a daily basis.
3. Once a month an inventory must be done all food and supplies.
4. The food houses must be cleaned at least once a month, checking for damaged or spoiled
Click here to apply