|at Endeavor House North|
Professional / Administrative
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Per Diem Dietitian to join our team at our Endeavor House location in Kearny, NJ.
About Endeavor House:
Endeavor House North is home to our medically supervised Detox unit, short-term residential rehabilitation program and the Intensive Outpatient Program. The facility it housed in the former West Hudson Hospital.
The inpatient facilities feature semi-private rooms, a dining room, recreation areas, a variety of group meeting rooms, medical facilities and clinical offices.
About the Position:
Summary: The position is responsible for overseeing the dietary department. Ensuring the delivery of dietary services as required by standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement written objectives, policies, a procedure manual, an organizational plan and a quality assurance program for the dietary department.
- Involvement in planning and budgeting for the dietary department.
- Ensure that dietary services are provided in the dietary portion of the patient treatment plan and coordinates with other services to provide a continuum of care for the patient.
- Assist in job descriptions and training for dietary personnel to ensure that the specific duties match the qualifications of the staff members.
- Participation in all facility education training and assisting when needed.
- Assess the dietary needs of the patients and the preparation of the dietary portion of the patient treatment plan based on the assessment.
- Provide dietary services to patients as specified in the patient’s treatment plan.
- Participation in the multidisciplinary team in the development, implementation, revision of the patient treatment plan.
- Complete clinical notes and progress notes regarding assessments and reassessments.
- Dietician must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (Office on Dietetic Credentialing 216 West Jackson Boulevard – 7th Floor, Chicago, Illinois)
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.