|at Recovery Works – Merrillville|
We are Recovery Works, a 42-bed Residential Treatment Center located in Merrillville, Indiana we are part of Pinnacle Treatment Centers. We are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities both inpatient and residential, in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle operates on a multi-state basis and work seamlessly with personal lifestyles and schedules. Pinnacle’s goal is to provide service convenient to all people – to make the journey more manageable. The majority of our locations accept insurance and many accept Medicaid.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient,medication-assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
Linden Capital Partners (“Linden”), a Chicago-based healthcare private equity firm, acquired Pinnacle Treatment Centers in August of 2016. Pinnacle’s growth plans for 2017 and beyond. We anticipate 3-4x growth over the next 5 years.
We have a systematic growth plan and we are looking for talented individuals to join our leadership team. With our growth plans, we will offer the right individuals the opportunity to grow with us. We are building a team of talented professionals and with our size today and in the near future will have the ability to provide mobility opportunities to those that join us.
Bachelor’s Degree required ,Masters preferred. Five years of experience working with clients
And families in drug and alcohol treatment helpful. Management experience is a plus.
Coordinate and provide Recovery Works staff the opportunities to enhance their skills through scheduling needed and current training. To teach skills to staff through role-modeling, formal/informal training sessions, direct one-on-one instruction, and individualized instruction, if appropriate. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Shall work in conjunction with the Clinical Director and Executive Director to plan and implement the Orientation and Annual Training Curriculum.
2. Shall work in conjunction with the Clinical Director and Executive Director to perform staff training me evaluations on an annual basis.
3. Shall work with other department heads to maintain current and accurate documentation of all staff training sessions.
4. Shall serve as Health and Safety Officer.
5. Shall schedule, organize and oversee annual training from external sources.
6. Shall prepare and maintain documentation of New Employee Orientation and Progressive Skills Development binders.
7. Provide oversight and management of nursing staff and medical care process.
8. Conduct annual evaluations of nursing staff.
9. Maintain compliance with regulations governing alcohol and other drug entities of accrediting bodies by monitoring operations and initiating change where required.
10. Provide team leadership skills as appropriate.
11. Assist with the development and maintenance of Quality Improvement Plan and Overall Policy Compliance.
12. Participate in monthly clinical meetings, quarterly administration meetings, and strategic planning.
13. Shall perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director