Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team at our Endeavor House location in Kearny, NJ for our 11p-7a shift.
About Endeavor House:
Endeavor House North is home to our medically supervised Detox unit, short-term residential rehabilitation program and the Intensive Outpatient Program. The facility it housed in the former West Hudson Hospital.
The inpatient facilities feature semi-private rooms, a dining room, recreation areas, a variety of group meeting rooms, medical facilities and clinical offices.
This position provides safe and efficient patient transport to and from various patient care destinations throughout all the facilities, from both an emergent and non-emergent basis. This position promotes the organization’s core commitments and demonstrates competency in dealing with patients as well as keeping all facility vehicles well maintained in a manner that promotes client safety.
- Daily communication with Admissions Manager on any transportation issues or concerns.
- Transport patients, paperwork and patient belongings during admissions, dismissals, transfers to and from each facility in our 15-passenger vans.
- Transport clients to meetings, other facilities and appointments whenever necessary.
- Pick up new clients.
- Responsible for pick-up and delivery of all interoffice mail at all locations.
- Performs maintenance of all vehicles (oil changes, tire pressure, inspections, etc.)
- Completes transportation log on a daily basis and maintenance logs when necessary.
- Responsible for the verification/completion of Transport Payment Form (client approval / signature)
- Performs other duties as assigned during downtime.
- Prior patient transport and customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid NJ Drivers License and Driving Record in Good Standing
To apply for the position, please click here.