|at Recovery Works|
|Location||Cambridge City, IN|
Clerical / Service
We are Recovery Works a 32 bed Residential Treatment Center for those addicted to drugs and alcohol in Cambridge, Indiana. We are seeking an experienced driver who wants part-time in a place that is caring and compassionate. If you are qualified and want to make a difference, please apply.
Driver position provides safe and efficient patient transport to and from various patient care destinations throughout all the facilities, from both an emergent and non-emergent basis. This position promotes the organization’s core commitments and demonstrates competency in dealing with patients as well as keeping all facility vehicles well maintained in a manner that promotes client safety.
High School Diploma or GED
Prior healthcare experience as a driver preferred
1. Valid IN Chauffeur’s License and Driving Record in Good Standing
2. Prior patient transport and customer service experience in a titled position as driver
- Daily communication with Admissions Manager on any transportation issues or concerns.
- Transport patients, paperwork and patient belongings during admissions, dismissals, and transfers to and from each facility in our 15-passenger vans.
- Transport clients to meetings, other facilities and appointments whenever necessary.
- Pick up new clients.
- Responsible for pick-up and delivery of all interoffice mail at all locations.
- Performs maintenance of all vehicles (oil changes, tire pressure, inspections, etc.)
- Completes transportation log on a daily basis and maintenance logs when necessary.
- Responsible for the verification/completion of Transport Payment Form (client approval / signature)
Please apply by cutting and pasting this into your web brouser: https://gethired.com/a/18c0d906-2cbf-47f9-8c39-984658128fb1