|at Pinnacle Treatment Center|
|Location||Golden Valley, MINNESOTA|
Professional / Administrative
We are Golden Valley Treatment Center and we are seeking an experienced Drug and Alcohol Counselor Supervisor to work full time at our Medically Assisted Treatment Center in Golden Valley. The hours are 5:30-1:30 M-F with a rotating Saturday schedule of 6am to 11am.We are a part of Pinnacle Treatment Centers.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities both inpatient and residential in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and medication assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred, from an accredited educational institution with a major in social work, nursing, sociology, human services, or psychology, or licensure as a registered nurse;
· Three or more years of experience providing individual and group counseling to chemically dependent clients; or an individual employed in a program formerly licensed is required to have one or more years’ experience;
· Knowledge and understanding of the implications of parts 9530.6405 to 9530.6505, and Minnesota Statutes, sections 245A, 626.556, and 626.557 and 626.5572
· Demonstrated competency in screening for and working with clients with mental health problems, through education, training and experience;
Job Summary: Supervises, manages and provides leadership for all clinical staff members as well as the overall clinical operations of the program.
- Meet regularly with counselors on an individual basis for case review
- Assist/direct clinical meetings/case conferences with all clinical staff
- Assist with staff meeting
- Ongoing chart reviews to ensure compliance with Federal/State requirements
- Intakes on new patients/supervision of other clinical staff completing intakes
- Participation/leadership in treatment team meetings as well as grievance and appeals meeting
- Assignment of clients to counselors
- Provide counseling hours to clients, individual or group, per Federal/State requirements
- Maintain and provide supervision on all program, state and federal paperwork re: client files
- Provide training, consultation and direction in dealing with difficult clients
- Attend all required management and supervision meetings
- Manage any personnel issues with regards to clinical staff
- Interview for the hiring of new clinical staff members and conduct/supervise training efforts of all new clinical staff
- Conduct annual performance reviews and manage disciplinary processes with all clinical staff
- Utilize the computer and related software for the daily functions of the position as necessary
- Interpretation of policies and procedures to be able to provide supervision in all clinical matters to staff and patients
- Assist the Director as needed in the areas of state and CARF inspections, staffing meetings, concerns and other areas as needed
- Participate in ongoing training per program/State/Federal requirements
- Provide assistance in ongoing in-house training requirements