Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director to join our team at our Leesburg Treatment Services location in Leesburg, VA.
The primary purpose of this position is to directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and
support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Strong marketing and community outreach skills to develop a referral base
2. Leadership to develop a comprehensive treatment program for Substance Abuse outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Program
3. Ability to grow grow an existing medication assisted treatment program
4. Develop, implement and enforce all company policies and procedures, including client and
employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards.
5. Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the
6. Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff
7. Establish and maintain community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with
8. Maintain a system for review and verification of credentials of staff prior to hire and as
- Master’s degree with management experience in Substance Abuse and/or Behavioral Health
- Licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Ability to provide services for Medicaid
- Assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or clients;
- Management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters;
- Ability to coordinate the organization’s services with other community resources.
Click here to apply
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.