Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Director to join our team at our Endeavor House location in Kearny, NJ.
About Endeavor House:
Endeavor House North is home to our medically supervised Detox unit, short-term residential rehabilitation program and the Intensive Outpatient Program. The facility it housed in the former West Hudson Hospital.
The inpatient facilities feature semi-private rooms, a dining room, recreation areas, a variety of group meeting rooms, medical facilities and clinical offices.
About the Position:
Executive Director is responsible for all day to day operations of a growing residential treatment facility. Demonstrated experience in managing key functions in a behavioral health residential system required including staff and human resources, marketing and growth initiatives, state and accreditation compliance, finance management, utilization and admission flow. Must be able to create strong teams and work independently.
1. Assures compliance of the program with CARF, Division of Addictions, and County Standards to include confidential regulations in accordance with state and federal laws.
2. Assures the monitoring and daily flow of the program and addresses adaptations in accordance to the needs of the population we serve including staff schedule and all program schedules.
3. Ensures the development, implementation, and enforcement of all policies and procedures, including patient rights.
4. Establishing and maintaining liaison relationships and communication with facility staff and services, with support services and community resources, and with patients.
5. Participating in the quality assurance program for patient care and staff performance.
6. Planning for, and administration of, the managerial, operational, fiscal, and reporting components of the facility.
7. Ensuring that all personnel are assigned duties based upon their education, training, competencies, and job descriptions.
8. Assess the needs of the participants through outcome surveys, suggestions and meetings to assure consistent, quality care for the population we serve to include follow-up with adjustments of the development of the program.
9. Works closely with Clinical Administrator ensuring clinical delivery is in accordance with established guidelines and program philosophy.
(a) Each facility shall hire an administrator who has, at a minimum, a Master’s degree and two years of full-time or full-time equivalent, administrative or supervisory experience in a licensed substance use disorders treatment facility.
(b) Individuals who do not meet the qualifications in (a) above must have a Bachelor’s degree and five years of full-time, or full-time equivalent, administrative or supervisory experience in a licensed substance use disorders treatment facility.
To apply for the position, please click here.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.