Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a Executive Director to join our team in Hopkinsville, KY.
To manage all aspects of facility including planning, organizing, delegating, staffing, marketing, budgeting as well as overseeing clinical and medical care meets agency, state and federal standards. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
1. Development, implementation and enforcement of all policies and procedures including client and employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards.
2. Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the organization.
3. Participates in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff performance.
4. Ensure that all staff are assigned duties based upon education, experience and competency and job description and that all staff are oriented within 15 days of hire.
5. Establishing and maintaining community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with community resources.
6. Responsible for supervision of all staff, including medical, clinical and administrative.
7. Maintains a system for review and verification of credentials of staff prior to hire and as needed.
8. Ensures that policies for documentation in the client record are adhered to and timely.
9. Provide consent and personal documentation as required for background checks and child abuse registry as required by state and federal standards.
10. Ensure the safety and well being of staff and clients through the development and implementation of policies and procedures addressing health and safety accreditation standards.
11. Other duties as assigned by Regional Director or Chief Operating Officer.
Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in human services field, supplemented by five (5) years experience in management, or Bachelor’s degree in human services field, supplemented by ten (10) years experience in management in human services program related to working with families and clients; assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or clients; management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters; ability to coordinate the organization’s services with other community resources.
Click here to apply