|at Recovery Works-Elizabethtown|
Clerical / Service
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a House Monitor to join our team in Elizabethtown, KY.
House Monitor is responsible for monitoring the facility and residents with respect and compassion while ensuring client safety and security.
· Secures the facility including periodically walking the facility and making reports as needed.
· Ensures the house rules are followed by all residents,
· Performs periodic maintenance and janitorial duties.
· Conduct face to face check-ins with clients and provide any needed follow up as requested by case manager.
· Assign and monitor completion of daily chores with program residents.
· Maintain appropriate professional boundaries while reinforcing community living guidelines with residents.
· Immediately report suspected neglect/abuse to supervisor.
· Maintains inventory of all household supplies (ie cleaning supplies, cooking supplies, etc)
· Minimum of High school diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
· 1 -2 years’ experience working in field
· Valid KY driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation preferred.
· Must work under minimal supervision