Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Housekeeper to join our team at our Endeavor House location in Kearney, NJ.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform skilled housekeeping, laundry and linen services which encompasses patient and medical care areas, bathrooms, office and common areas.
- Participate in housekeeping services including cleaning, mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing the floors and other surfaces.
- Ensure common areas including group rooms, lobby, waiting areas are sanitary, clean and free of debris.
- Ensure restrooms are sanitized, cleaned and stocked on a regular basis.
- Inventory supplies necessary for the day-to-day operations.
- Daily mopping, dusting, window washing, vacuuming and infection control.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Previous Experience in cleaning
- High school diploma
To apply, click here