Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Assistant to join our Corporate Office location in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general IT related administrative duties.
- Account Management – Create/Add/Delete IT User Accounts
- Helpdesk Ticket Triage
- IT Equipment management – Laptops, Cell Phones, etc
- Provide technical support for our Corporate Office.
- Assist with activities which may include one of more of the following: Developing IT organizational plans, change in Policies & Processes
- Knowledgeable about Windows Networks
- Knowledgeable about Windows 7, Windows 10 OS
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment & learn new concepts
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Good technical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with understanding of technology terminology.
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
Technology Competencies: (Preferred, but not required)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- GSuite Admin
- Google Ecosystem
- iOS and Android Operating Systems
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree minimum required in related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, & Google
To apply for the position, please click here.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.