|at Pinnacle Treatment Centers|
|Location||Mount Laurel, NJ|
Clerical / Service
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist to join our team in our Corporate Office located in Mount Laurel, NJ.
The IT Helpdesk Support Position be able to work independently while managing IT Work Flows. This position will report to the IT Supervisor and support IT operations such as Helpdesk Duties, Vendor Management and Emergency Support.
1. Primary Lead Support for assigned region but not limited to (Local & Remote Support)
2. Participates in the applications support activities that are impacting assigned region
3. Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities using remote connection software
4. Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions and consults with users
5. Responsible for keeping tickets up to date with all contact attempts and details of ticket work and closure
6. Installs, configures and maintains computer workstations, other related equipment, devices and systems
7. Troubleshoot maintain, & configure: firewalls, networks & VPNs
8. Develops, documents, and conducts various training and instruction for system users on operating systems and other applications; assists users in maximizing use of networks and computing systems
9. Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
10. Assists personnel of other departments as a computer resource
11. Evening and weekend on call activities as necessary
12. Other duties as assigned
1. Windows 10 Experience Required
2. Experience troubleshooting in Windows desktop environment (networking, OS, MS Office suite (Office 365 is a plus), PC hardware, printers) preferred
3. Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, Bachelor Degree preferred.
4. 1-2 years of networking experience, or equivalent applicable work experience.
5. 1-2 years help desk experience.
6. Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
7. Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software.
8. Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
9. Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
11. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
12. Must demonstrate proper escalation processes.
13. Healthcare/Clinical support is a plus
14. Maximum 15% Travel Needed
15. Ability to work independently
16. Must have valid driver’s license