Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team at our Hanover Medical location in Hanover, PA.
Current Schedule Available: 5:30AM to 9:30AM Saturday/Sunday
The primary purpose to the position of Nurse (LPN) is to dispense medications to Pinnacle Treatment Centers’ patients and to perform those parts of client physicals as directed by the medical director.
- This position must meet the PA Department of Health licensing requirements for a LPN
- And will be expected to be able to work successfully with PTC physicians
Minimum Work Experience
- Prepare medications for administration in accordance with State and Federal Regulations
- Conduct daily inventories of all medications and ensure that adequate recording of the administration/dispensing transaction has occurred
- Administer and interpret Monteux tuberculosis tests
- Assist the physician as directed and ensure that the medical orders are executed
- Secure medical histories from patients
- Maintain all medical records, including, but not limited to individual charts, daily medication charts, dosage records, nurses notes, Doctor’s orders and other documentation as required
- Understand basic office equipment and computer software
- Certified in CPR and understands basic life support
To apply for the position, please click here.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.