|at Recovery Works – Columbus|
We are Recovery Works located in Columbus, Ohio near Worthington.We are seeking an experienced RN/LPN to work per diem (PRN) or part time on day or night shift in our 32-bed Residential Treatment Center. We are a part of Pinnacle Treatment Centers.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities both inpatient and residential in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing with at least One (1) or more year’s clinical RN or LPN experience preferred in behavioral health, corrections or substance abuse treatment.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN or a valid compact state nurse license Current CPR Certification
FUNCTION: To administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
2. Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
3. Assist as needed in the transport of clients to necessary appointments.
4. Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
5. Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
6. Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
7. Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
8. Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate an appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.