|at Recovery Works – Mayfield|
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. PInnacle was founded in 2006 and has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
We are currenlty looking for experienced LPNs for our Recovery Works location in Mayfield, KY
This position is 7am-3:30pm
Function: To administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
Minimum Qualifications: Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Kentucky
Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.