|at Pinnacle Treatment Center|
Professional / Administrative
We are Pinnacle Treatment Centers and we are seeking an experienced marketing/business development/community relations professionals with sales experience in substance abuse treatment who wants to work full time where the culture is caring and compassionate. The territory would be Northern Ohio, around Toledo.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities both inpatient and residential in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and medication assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing/sales experience in behavioral health preferred.
- Prior experience in marketing for a substance abuse treatment facility required.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. This would include compiling and evaluating research data, along with analyzing marketing conditions and competitor data, to develop focused marketing plans and strategies. Will work closely with the Management Team to enhance market position and determine potential opportunities for new program development.
Work independently, build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive admissions and new business activities, foster innovation, focus on customer service, collaboration and problem solving, and demonstrate high integrity.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships (primarily referral sources). Meet regularly with current business partners and actively pursue new strategic relationships.
- Possesses a complete understanding of our business objectives and strategic direction to proactively support and encourage business growth.
- Acts as a liaison between the referral sources and the Admissions and Clinical departments on key business improvements and best practices.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the entire organization’s services to develop and encourage synergies between the operations.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through periodic calls and visits.
- Promotes client participation in focus groups to solicit feedback on our services.
- Coordinates resolution of critical service issues and follow-up to quality survey feedback.
- Determines the components of marketing projects and prepares comprehensive project plans to include the scope of all required activities.
- Performs strategic account review with the clients
- Produces detailed marketing reports and analytics for management.