Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in seven states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Indiana, and Minnesota) with additional sites under development in Ohio.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our team at our Middletown Medical location in Middletown, NJ.
Summary: This individual is responsible for performing overall management of the office operations. Including but not limited to reception, secretarial/clerical aspects of the program including greeting clients and cash collection, and to promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Provide guidance, training and evaluation of clerical staff;
2. Manage Clerical Staff Schedule;
3. Responsible for Medicaid/SAI billing;
4. Manage supply orders;
5. Responsible for cash collection and daily balancing;
6. Welcome visitors/patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries;
7. Responsible for all clerical functions, including typing, filing, mail/correspondence flow, electronic organization of files, etc.;
8. Responsible for daily phone coverage functions;
9. Comply with all policies and applicable procedures;
10. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; checking in visitors, etc.;
11. Coordinate appointments for clients and staff;
12. Communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility
13. Manage Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable/deposits;
14. Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations;
15. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum high school diploma.
Associate’s degree or business school preferred.
1-3 years’ experience in office setting; experience in medical field a plus.
Must have exceptional customer service skills.
Must have exceptional computer skills.
To apply for the position, please click here.