Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our team at our Stateline Medical location in Phillipsburg, NJ.
Summary: This individual is responsible for performing all reception, secretarial/clerical aspects of
the program including greeting clients and cash collection, and to promote Performance Improvement
and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Welcome visitors/patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or
2. Responsible for cash collection and daily balancing;
3. Responsible for all clerical functions, including typing, filing, mail/correspondence flow,
electronic organization of files, etc.;
4. Responsible for daily phone coverage functions;
5. Comply with all policies and applicable procedures;
6. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; checking in visitors, etc.;
7. Coordinate appointments for clients and staff;
8. Communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility
9. Manage Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable/deposits;
10. Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and
11. Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum high school diploma
• Associate’s degree or business school preferred
• 1-3 years’ experience in office setting; experience in medical field a plus;
• Must have exceptional customer service skills
• Must have exceptional computer skills
To apply for the position, please click here.