Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our team at our Endeavor House location in Keyport, NJ.
Summary: This position demands strong interpersonal skills when dealing with potential clients, referral sources and visitors. The receptionist must have a professional inviting demeanor when answering and directing incoming calls. The position also requires a multi-tasked individual with the ability to work independently.
Duties and responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls, record messages and direct calls via voicemail.
• Maintain the accurate daily call log of all incoming inquiry calls.
• Welcome all visitors including potential admits and provide appropriate paperwork if needed.
• Print, distribute and/or email faxes to corresponding employees.
• Maintain counter areas are clean throughout the day.
• Monitor food supply in kitchen – advice food service if additional supplies are needed. Call or email Food Service Supervisor.
• Set up tea/coffee in waiting room and monitor supplies throughout the day.
• Data entry input information for new clients (as directed).
• Maintain an accurate count of the office supplies and replenish supplies throughout the office and main areas.
• Produce daily schedule of clients for IOP groups.
• Make copies of incoming patient(s) driver license, insurance card, credit cards and patient profiles. Add copies and patient profile to new patient chart. Provide additional copies of patient profile and insurance card to Billing Coordinator.
• Communicate to appropriate department any problems and concerns with maintenance and janitorial issues.
• Prepare new financial charts and set up with blank financial forms.
• Maintain copy machine and monitor paper supply throughout the day.
• Complete projects as assigned.
• Collect co-pays from clients on arrival of treatment (IOP, Evaluations, etc).
• Replenish all forms as necessary.
• Offer refreshments to clients when necessary (sandwiches, soda, granola bars).
• Prepare entertainment for visitors – play DVDs, change movies, and lower the radio when movie on.
• Keep waiting area presentable at all times (all discharged/admissions luggage should be removed from waiting area and placed in the assessment office).
• Immediate and constant communication to staff when clients, visitors and/or family members arrive.
To apply for the position, please click here.