|at Maysville Medical|
Clerical / Service
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team in Maysville, KY.
This is a part-time 30 hours per week position including weekends.
Perform all secretarial, clerical aspects and utilization review of the program. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Shall be responsible for all typing functions.
2. Shall be responsible for daily phone coverage functions.
3. Shall be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail functions.
4. Shall manage and maintain all forms.
5. Shall attend and participate in all meetings as required.
6. Shall comply with all policies and applicable procedures.
7. Shall coordinate appointments for clients and staff.
8. Shall communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility.
9. Shall maintain a filing system.
10. Shall maintain accurate records of time and attendance.
11. Shall operate various office machines including copiers, typewriters, (or word processing equipment), and calculator.
12. Shall maintain professional, cooperative and effective liaison activities with staff and other agencies and community groups.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
14. Schedule and assist with initial client interview process.
Minimum Qualifications: H.S. Diploma, prefer reception experience
Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.