We are Recovery Works, a 40-bed Residential Treatment Center located in Merrillville, Indiana. We are seeking an experienced RN who wants to work fulltime. Must be open to any shift. We are part of Pinnacle Treatment Centers.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient,medication-assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
Registered Nurse (RN) will administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
One (1) or more years clinical experience in substance abuse treatment, behavioral health or corrections preferred
Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Indiana
Current CPR Certification
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transporting of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
Please apply by opening this link