We are Recovery Works, a newly opened 32-bed inpatient residential treatment center located near Worthington, Ohio. We are a part of Pinnacle Treatment Centers. We are seeking an experienced healthcare worker or college student in a healthcare related field to work fulltime any shift .This position offer benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, generous time off and a match on the 401-k .
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia,Michigan, Minnesota and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient,medication assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
- HS Diploma or GED, CPR/ First Aid Certification, Valid Driver’s License
- Prior healthcare experience in Behavioral Health or Substance Abuse preferred
- Driving record in good standing
- Course work in mental health – Associate Degree preferred.
- Prior health care experience with patient contact preferred
- Neat appearance and appropriate dress. Genuine interest in caring for residents. Patience and respect when dealing with residents, families, and visitors. Willingness to perform a multitude of tasks.
- Able to pass background check and drug test
Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety, security and comfort. Adhere to instructions issued by Nurse Manager/Director and to establish/maintain a therapeutic milieu and routine. Maintain good housekeeping standards within assigned duty areas. Provide maximum resident care services within limits defined by delegated tasks. We need candidates for all three shifts.
- Check in with manager for resident report and receive any added assignment.
- Supervise resident AM/PM care.
- Supervise client medication, charting all incoming medications, coordination with nurse and psychiatrist regarding medication compliance.
- Maintain residents’ schedule for your shift.
- Observe and assure adherence to house rules.
- Monitor all chores and work projects.
- Transport and accompany clients to AA/NA meetings when applicable.
- Drive residents to appointments, community events, day programs as instructed by RN/Manager.
- Meeting client sponsor/contacts. Sign resident out for any outside meeting or functions providing their phone number, destination and approximate time of return.
- Assist with resident personal hygiene when necessary.
- Assist residents with recreational activities and other projects doing whatever possible to promote comfort, security and rehabilitation.
- Random drug screen monitoring of all clients including outpatient as dictated by the schedule provided.
Please apply by opening this link