|at Recovery Works|
|Location||Cambridge City, IN|
We are Recovery Works a 32 bed Residential Treatment Center for those addicted to drugs and alcohol in Cambridge, Indiana. We are seeking a manager of residential treatment facility who wants full -time. Our mission is to provide high quality treatment services to addicted individuals in a safe, caring, and confidential environment using the most effective treatment methods available and where the whole person is treated, not just the addiction. We offer benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, and a free meal, paid vacation and holidays and 401k match in a place that is caring and compassionate. If you are qualified and want to make a difference, please apply.
This position requires managerial skills including staff scheduling and interviewing potential hires for the residential department. The position demands a high level of performance by providing assessment, feedback, and monitoring and growth development in regards to the daily program structure of the residential program. The responsibility of this job requires working independently and under minimal supervision and demands a clear knowledge of the agencies’ policy and procedures including disciplinary and grievance adherence.
Associate Degree preferred in related field. Course work in mental health including crisis intervention preferred and genuine interest in caring for residents.
Prior supervisory experience in healthcare preferred
HS Diploma or GED and Valid driver’s license in Indiana required
CPR/Red Cross Certification, updated annually.
Patience and respect when dealing with residents, families and visitors.
Willingness to perform a multitude of tasks.
1. Training and follow-up for all residential counselors and delegate duties to other residential counselors
2. Process new clients thru admission and orientation
3. Assist clinicians with crisis intervention
4. Facilitate stress management and didactic groups when needed and evaluate the needs of the population and communicate those needs to the clinical/administrative staff.
5. Meet with Clinical Coordinator/Administrator for clinical updates and development of the structure of the program.
6. Hiring, training, and orientation off all residential staff.