We are Recovery Works a 42-bed Residential Treatment Center for those addicted to drugs and alcohol Merrillville, Indiana. We are seeking an experienced accounting assistant who wants a fulltime dayshift position with full benefits.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities both inpatient and residential, in eight states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Recovery Works and Endeavor House and are known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle operates on a multistate basis and work seamlessly with personal lifestyles and schedules. Pinnacle’s goal is to provide service convenient to all people – to make the journey more manageable. The majority of our locations accept insurance and many accept Medicaid.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, medication-assisted treatment and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
To support the Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process bi-weekly ADP payroll – process payroll time sheets, payroll entries in Great Plains and handle employees’ payroll inquiries.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and daily cash reconciliation
- Process journal entries in Great Plains.
- Process and enter weekly A/P batches into Great Plains.
- Provide finance support for Utilization review and intake.
- Provide finance support for billing
- Assist corporate HR by gathering data and forms required for employee payroll processing
- Assist the Controller with the data for financial statements and annual budget
- Assist the Controller with the annual financial and 401(k) audit
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum high school diploma; Associates Degree in accounting or in business preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting and/or payroll is required
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Please apply by opening this link